Data Protection Solutions
As a cryptographic provider, Atos guarantees the confidentiality of your sensitive data and provides support to ensure your digital transformation complies with new regulations (GDPR*, PCI DSS, HIPAA, eIDAS**).
Our data protection solutions protect you from all risks of cyberattacks when connecting your equipment to all environments (on-premises, cloud, virtual, etc.).
Trustway data encryption products — including hardware security modules (HSM General Purpose and HSM Payment), network encryption and encrypted external drive — comply with the strongest international standards and certifications.
- Hardware security modules (HSM General Purpose and HSM Payment) with Trustway Proteccio and Trustway Crypt2pay
- IP network security with Trustway IP Protect, network encryption product range
- Encryption of all formats and types of data (virtual machine, database, file system, application and tokenization) with Trustway DataProtect
- Secure storage with Trustway Globull
Regulations and Compliance
Given the cost of fines and the cost of a data leak, organizations must ensure that they are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations. Due to the increasing number of regulations in many countries and threats that come from everywhere, companies need transparency regarding the data protection of their customers, providers, partners.
From initial consultancy and analysis, to implementation and ongoing management, Atos is with you every step of data protection.
To maximize protection of all client data assets, Atos provides end-to-end cybersecurity and compliance with major regulations:
- GDPR, the journey to compliance
- eIDAS regulation: build confidence in your electronic transactions
- PCI PTS, payment account data security
- HIPAA, protection of electronic health information
Governance, risk and compliance management affects many different areas of activity within each organization. Security governance solutions must be closely integrated with these activities. A consistent, enterprise-wide risk management environment helps protect the business from losses, identify new growth opportunities, and improve the quality of operational delivery.
Atos’s technology and comprehensive partner portfolio provides cybersecurity solutions, security governance and compliance with key regulations:
- SOC advisory services: Implement an effective system to detect vulnerabilities and quickly address them
- Cybersecurity consulting capabilities can support organizations in their daily commitment to a successful cybersecurity program
- CERT services cover the security governance services from policy definition to vulnerability management, incident management and forensic investigations
- Atos and RSA bring together expertise in security and GRC technologies to ensure the success of your risk management, IT security, internal control and personal data protection programs
Why choose Atos for its compliance-driven solutions?
Global footprint and local roots
Global delivery capabilities supported by central coordination in your home country, with services tailored to local regulations
Secure your critical systems with highly-certified European hardware inherited from our defense product line
Adapt your data encryption solutions to your needs, for cloud, virtual and on-premises infrastructures
Drastic emergency situations provide a conducive environment for criminals to perform cyberattacks. Today, ransomware attacks are clearly on the rise, and the risk of an organizations’ sensitive data being stolen is higher. Read our white paper to find out more about ransomware and how to protect your sensitive data.
Discover how Trustway’s portfolio gives organizations navigating GDPR the tools they need to solve these challenges according to the shape of their operations and their IT architecture.
Compliant, flexible and innovative, our range of hardware security modules brings companies and critical infrastructures the reliability of an innovative and robust architecture in compliance with strict security demands.
News and partners
Atos’s extended ecosystem of technology partners guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of sensitive data, while ensuring compliance with increasing regulations.
Club Cyber members and partners are the core of our global ecosystem. Partners include valued resellers, distributors, software and hardware vendors, service providers, and technology partners.